Saturday, November 26, 2016

Remetz Visit!

Ellie and her family also came to visit, and it was also lovely :)

I worked for part of the time they were here, so I missed their day in Magic Kingdom.  I did get to join after for dinner, though.  The day we were there was a Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party event, so it was a winter wonderland on our way out of the park. 
It's snowing!
Their second park day was at Epcot. We spent the first part of the day exploring Future World (the front of the park, the area with rides like Soarin' and Test Track), and made our way back to World Showcase for the afternoon and evening.
Dinner was at Restaurant Marrakesh, which is in the Morocco pavilion. 
We stayed for Illuminations
Day three brought us to Animal Kingdom.  It was a lot of fun to show them around and share the things I've learned about our park, as well as to experience some of the guest things I haven't done in a long time.

One of those guest things was Flights of Wonder, the bird show we have at the park.  There's a part of the show when they call two people up on stage and have an owl fly directly at them, to showcase how silent the bird's flight is.  I knew what was coming, so I waved my arms really energetically when they called for volunteers and got called up.  This picture was taken on stage after that happened, and it was so cool. 
We also saw Festival of the Lion King, which is one of my favorite shows on property
(Sorry it's sideways!)
Our last park day together was at Hollywood Studios, where we did a bunch of rides and watched Beauty and the Beast.  After that I drove them to the airport for the flight home.  

Thank you for including me in your vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment