Saturday, November 26, 2016

Holiday Filming

Yay Christmas time!  I celebrated early this year with some other Explorers when we went to see some of the filming for the holiday specials at Magic Kingdom earlier this month.  We went one evening after work, and got to see several musical performances filmed for a special that aired on Thanksgiving (I haven't seen it yet, I don't know if you can actually see me at all).  
So excited! There with Maggie, Julia and Rochelle
Setting up for the performances.  So cool to see the castle/space in front of the castle transformed
Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks were so sweet and sounded beautiful
I cannot get over the castle with its Christmas lights on
We watched Wishes in between performances
Flo Rida!  Not my favorite, but it was a really fun performance.  And they gave out the light-up Mickey ears, so I got a new pair of ears for free :D
A really fun experience with friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment