Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fourth of July

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend!

I was lucky enough to watch the special fireworks show at Magic Kingdom from the Polynesian resort on Sunday night, and they were absolutely fantastic. The normal fireworks there are only set off from within the park's boundaries, and these were also set off from around the perimeter. Which was beautiful.
Fireworks are remarkably hard to photograph
Yesterday I went with a group of friends to Cocoa Beach and spent the day there. We alternated between hanging out in the water and lounging on the beach and it was great. Except for the sunburn. That wasn't so great. (I put sunscreen on and reapplied, I swear!)

Kind of a pretty beach...

Today starts week two of work. Here we go!



2 comments:

  1. Next time you go to cocoa beach, ya gotta go to Ron jon's surf shop-it's iconic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you go to cocoa beach, ya gotta go to Ron jon's surf shop-it's iconic!

    ReplyDelete